Law Office of Eugenie Voitkevich, 705A Amboy Avenue, 2nd floor, Woodbridge, NJ 07095 732–407–1047

Practice Areas / Civil Litigation

If you have reason to believe that your rights have been violated in the State of New Jersey, or if your matter is connected to this state in some other way, you may be entitled to file a lawsuit in New Jersey courts and seek legal representation here. New Jersey court system provides various ways to protect your legal rights. For instance, if you have entered into a contract, worth $15,000 or less, and you think the other party breached the contract, you may be entitled to file a lawsuit in special division of New Jersey state courts called “Special Civil Part.” Filing a lawsuit in Special Civil Part, may save you time and resources. If you believe that your rights have been breached in New Jersey, please call today New Jersey attorney Eugenie Voitkevich at 732–407–1047 or contact him via email for a free initial consultation. Please call if you are considering to file a lawsuit in New Jersey based on one of the following:
  • Breach of Contract or Agreement
  • You Have Been Injured
  • Your Property Has Been Damaged
  • Someone Has Been Harassing You
  • Someone Falsely Incarcerated You or Wrongfully Restricted Your Freedom

Contact Attorney Now
Brief description of your legal problem*

* required fields
Important Disclaimer
Thank you for your interest. This communication does not establish attorney-client relationship. You must sign a Retainer Agreement before the Attorney can represent you and before attorney-client relationship begins to exist. Before such Retainer Agreement is signed, any communication received from the Attorney does NOT constitute legal advice. Before a Retainer Agreement is signed, any information received through this electronic form is not protected by Attorney-Client Privilege.
I have read the DISCLAIMER and agree with it*